Thursday 14th March 2019, at Castle Cavendish Works, Dorking Rd, Nottingham NG7 5PN 1pm- 4pm
NAPIT will be presenting the working, one of the leading Government approved and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredited membership scheme operators int he building services and fabric sector.
The purpose of the workshop is to provide knowledge on how to successfully carry out and record visual inspections and testing of electrical fixtures and fittings and appliances supplied by the landlord.
Areas of duscussion to include
- The importance of an Electrical Installation Condition Report
- What does it take to kill someone?
- Earthiing Requirements, protective, main and supplementary
- Ring mains and radial circuits, plus incoming supplies and bypassing
- RCD's are these required, the exceptions to be covered
- Ring Mains-Rules, broken ring main, dangers associated, spur rules
- Accessories and the requirements along with the recommended number of socket outlets along with extension cables and PAT testing if required
- Environmental impacts and Ventilation Requirements
Cost per delegate EMPO Members FREE, Non-EMPO Members £20.00
To register your delegate place at this workshop, please email email@example.com