With homelessness in the news more than ever there is no more important time for us to ask for your help to house families in Nottingham.
With NPRAS, you can let your property with confidence knowing that our experienced staff are with you every step of the way. We offer a flexible package of incentives and support to you which includes –
· Referencing and vetting of potential tenants.
· Accompanied viewings.
· Drawing up of tenancy agreements and paperwork – we know that the legal part of letting a property can be a headache so we do this for you.
· Full sign up – we will complete a sign up with your tenant and fully discuss their rights and responsibilities in their tenancy.
· Full Housing Benefit application – if your tenant will be claiming housing benefit we will complete all of their paperwork at the beginning of the tenancy to make sure that housing benefit payments go direct to you.
· Full inventory before your tenant moves in – we will complete a full inventory for you to make sure that you are covered if your tenant causes any damage.
· Written deposit which covers up to the value of two months rent – our written deposit covers you for damage and rent arrears – you claim direct from us - so no sticky paperwork with a deposit protection scheme.
· Remember we are always at the other end of the phone and can help if any problems arise during the tenancy.
We do not charge fees to landlords or tenants – all of our services are free of charge to you.
Our incentives and help to you are flexible - list is not exhaustive so if you have any specific requirements please give us a call or drop us an e-mail.
We go above and beyond to help you – just see what one of our landlords has to say –
“We have found the continued support that the NPRAS team have given us and our tenant for over two and a half years now invaluable. I can confidently pick up the phone and call Louise or Helen knowing that they will help me as a landlord as well as provide the best support to my tenant.
Recently due to my tenants mental health issues and the results of the Benefit Cap, severe rent arrears had build up. The team were quick to help with this. Working together, the outcome was that our tenant and five children were able to stay in their home and eviction was prevented”.
Call us on our dedicated landlord line – 0115 8761644 or e-mail on NPRAS@nottinghamcity.gov.uk